Free course: learn how to reframe
I made this online course to reach people across the globe with the powerful reframing tools. It is free and can be taken by anyone with access to the internet. These reviews came in recently:
- “A gift beyond measure.”
- “An incredibly stimulating, enlightening and well-presented course. Anette Prehn’s non-technical approach, together with her clear explanations, made this course a joy to follow.”
- “Information that will genuinely help with all social and personal interactions. Why do you react a certain way? Well maybe you’re just human and now you’ve been given the Human Handbook to guide you. Anette Prehn makes a complicated and technical science understandable to a wide range of people.”
- “Will power is over-rated. Reframing is under-rated. I believe the information in this course is FANTASTIC! I believe IF a person applies the techniques given in this course consistently UNTIL they become a habit, they will become a more effective human being. This course teaches techniques that show you how to get in rapport with your brain so that you get results with less effort. This course is worth watching and worth implementing until it becomes a habit. I am VERY happy I found this course…”
- “We enjoyed using this course in our curriculum. It was easy to follow with great examples and visuals. We learned many helpful tools for reframing! This course met it’s description extremely well! We look forward to more from this wonderful instructor :-)”
- “One of the best courses on Udemy.”
- “If you are looking for inspiration with a science-based foundation this is for you.”
- “I’ve long been interested in neuroscience and found this course to be one of the most practical ones to date.”
- “Truly helpful”
- “This woman must be a saint. She gives away so much here that I’m left in utter gratitude.”
- “Anette uses a beautiful voice to explain and explore a fabulous method to manage difficult situations and emotional response. She provides the key to cracking open the door leading to a new, refreshing, joyful understanding of positive solution-based actions. It’s all about reframing. Thanks so much for this gift.”
- “I’ve thoroughly enjoyed going through this course, and can’t wait to start Dr. Prehn’s Framestorm course.”
- “This should have been taught in school at a young age”
- “Information shared in an amazingly simple and useful manner!”
- “I thouroghly enjoyed this comprehensive course. I wait with enthusiastic anticipation for Anete Prehn’s future courses soon to be offered.”
40,000 students have taken the course so far. Are you next?
Anette Prehn is on a mission to make neuroscience available to all, i.e. easy to understand, remember and apply.
She is a keynote speaker, trainer and author who has inspired hundreds of thousands across the planet. People call her “the Cruyff of applied neuroscience”. She is a female entrepreneur who has been running her business for more than 13 years.
Her clients include Siemens, Bosch, Ericsson, Roche, Lego, Novo Nordic, Man Diesel and Turbo and Danske Bank. Throughout these many years, her clients have been powerfully inspired to apply neuroscience to work situations, but they have also asked her: “How do I more specifically apply the logics of the brain to parenting?” and “I can see my kids gaining from knowing this as well. What’s the best way to introduce them to these tools?” Being the mother of two and the stepmother of two, those questions got Anette Prehn going. She has started adding to her portfolio how parents, teachers and nursery nurses can become more brainsmart, thus nuturing an environment that helps kids learn, thrive and regulate emotions relevantly. And most recently, in her Brain Friends series, she is sharing with children and teenagers how to strike up a friendship with one’s brain rather than being at the receiving end only of its impulses and habits.
Anette Prehn is also a diligent creator of Danish songs, primarily in collaboration with composers Rasmus Skov Borring and Kristian Bisgaard. You can see / sing all her published songs here.